Dear Prospective Sponsor; We strongly appreciate your consideration in sponsoring female club soccer as we seek to benefit the community through youth sports. It is a known fact that youth involvement in sports has an impact on the character outcome of our youth. Here at Strikers FC Orange County we seek to train future soccer players as well as future community leaders. As a sponsor partner we offer many benefits to your company as well within our various sponsor packages. Our solicitation of your company is the result of your reputation for excellence in our community. A long-term relationship with our sponsors, whether it be an Orange County, national or globally recognized company, is very important to us. We look for support from companies that understand the importance of contribution to local community groups that promote healthy attitudes and personal growth in their activities. We greatly appreciate your sponsor partnership consideration.
Abner Rogers, President, Strikers FC Orange County
For further details email the club Director of Coaching Hubert Busby - EMAIL
* Each year Strikers teams participate in State Cup, National Cup, League Cup, and the developmental soccer league. Most of our teams attend at least six tournaments per season, which include tournaments all over Southern California, as well as Nevada, Northern California, North Carolina, and Texas.
* Each season the Strikers FC Orange County hosts two tournaments that attract up to 110 teams per tournament. Numerous college coaches attend our College Showcase from all over the USA
* Each season Strikers FC Orange County run four recreational camps for girls in the local areas as well as an Elite camp for Strikers FC Orange County players.
* Strikers FC Orange County is a partner of Nike/Soccerloco and trains at some of the finest facilities in Orange County, including JSerra High School, Lake Forest & The Great Park
* Strikers FC Orange County staff members are out in the public promoting the Strikers FC Orange County and it’s partners with their involvement with AYSO, area high schools, US Youth Soccer, ODP and US Soccer
* Strikers FC Orange County was founded on the tradition and continuation of the legacy of championship soccer teams and athletes trained by Abner Rogers and his staff that began over 20 years ago in Southern California. Abner Rogers has trained over 160 girls and women soccer players that now compete not only in top college soccer programs throughout the country, but in our Women’s Professional League (WPS) as well as our US National teams that compete around the world
* The training facilities, the coaches and training staff at Strikers FC Orange County are the premier in Southern California. All coaches are licensed and have successful track records coaching teams that have competed at championship levels in their respective leagues, tournaments, State Cup, and national competitions
* Strikers FC Orange County operates as a non-profit status soccer club. The club will be comprised of 23 girls teams in age groups from 8 through 18 offering great exposure to any future sponsor. The Club will operate under a budget, which is funded by a number of revenue sources, including player dues, contributions, income from hosting a major tournament, additional fund raising, and corporate sponsorship
* This sponsorship opportunity is one that will require capital investment to assist the Club in meeting its operational expenses. It is equally also an opportunity for business growth, marketing and exposure for sponsor involvement
* As a Corporate Sponsor, Abner Rogers and Strikers FC Orange County will bring immediate recognition and association of excellence at the highest level of competition to your organization. It is our desire to have a long-term relationship that maximizes the return to our Corporate Sponsors based on the recognition, exposure and success of the Club
* Our goal as a club is to develop young female soccer players both on and off the field. We strive to maintain high standards in soccer training, as well as provide a road to the pursuit of their dreams for our players who aspire to go on to play college soccer and beyond. We set high standards within our program and strive to make an impact with our players as role models in our community
* We promote and develop excellence in our club soccer based on the values of skill, sportsmanship, and maturity at all times. In today’s competitive environment, the difference between success and failure can be inches, seconds or plain old desire. When preparation is peaked and desire is at its greatest, the chances for success are greatly enhanced
* In order to prepare properly, champions need the proper training, top facilities and an environment that promotes growth through positive reinforcement
* We promote youth sports as a benefit to our youth and community and support young women athletes as they seek to become leaders of good character on the soccer field and in our community. Training soccer athletes while teaching character building through confidence, work ethic, team spirit, perseverance, goal setting and leadership
* We promote our players in furthering education as we value the important of academics and help with the assistance of college pursuits and promotion for our athletes. Here are some of the schools players are attending and have graduated from: Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, Santa Clara, Portland, Washington, LMU, San Diego State, UCSD, UCSB, Arizona, LMU, BYU, University of Texas, Notre Dame, Dartmouth, Duke, Maryland, George Mason, Harvard, Penn, Cornell, Yale, MIT, Colgate, and Boston University